Community College Facts and Figures
Oregon Community College Enrollment Data*
Unduplicated headcount is the actual number of individual students enrolled. Students may be enrolled in one or more courses during the year, but they are counted only once during the year.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) is calculated enrollment based on hours of classroom instruction. One FTE is equal to 510 instructional hours. This method combines full-time and part-time students into one metric.
- Total annual enrollment, historical, Oregon community colleges, 2006-07 to 2014-15
- Fall 4th Week FTE Enrollment, Oregon Community Colleges, by Institution, 2012-2016
- Fall 4th Week Headcount Enrollment, Oregon Community Colleges, by Institution, 2012-2016
- Headcount Enrollment, Oregon Community Colleges, by Institution and Instructional Program, 2014-15 (coming soon)
- FTE Enrollment, Oregon Community Colleges, by Institution Instructional Program, 2014-15
Oregon Community College Student Demographic Data*
Information on student age, gender, and race/ethnicity informs higher education policy and programs related to equity, affordability, and more, in the effort to achieve Oregon’s higher education goals. Data on age, gender, and race/ethnicity are self-reported by students.
Oregon Community College Degree and Certificate Completion Data*
- Total Degree and Certificate Completion at Oregon Community Colleges, 2006 to present
- Certificate and Degree Completion numbers by Degree Level and Institution, 2014-15, Oregon community colleges and public universities
- Summary, Total Degrees and Certificates Awarded, 2013-14 to 2014-15, Oregon community colleges and universities
Oregon Community College Tuition Data*
- Community Colleges, 2016-17 Tuition and Fees by Institution
- Community Colleges, 2015-16 Tuition and Fees by Institution
- Community College Average Tuition and Fees, Historical
(*Data provided by the Higher Education Coordinating Commission.)