Events and Calendar
Annual OCCA Meetings and Events
- Monthly (excluding July): Oregon Presidents Council Meeting
- 4-5 Times/Year: OCCA Board Meeting
- July: OCCA Board Development/Orientation
- July: CC Board/Executive Assistants Retreat
- July or August - "Community Colleges 101" Orientation for CC Administrators
- July, August or September: OCCA Executive Committee Retreat
- August: Oregon Presidents Council Retreat
- October or November: OCCA Annual Conference
- February: ACCT Legislative Summit, Washington DC
- February-June: Legislative Update Calls (during legislative sessions)
- February (odd numbered years): OCCA Legislative Summit
- April: All Oregon Academic Team
CTC Leadership Development Association Events (Washington)
Below are events held by the CTC Leadership Development Association in Washington State. The CTC Association is the professional development organization for administrative and exempt/professional employees of community and technical colleges in Washington state, and are also open to Oregon attendees. The Association offers conferences, leadership, scholarship and award opportunities. Three conferences a year focus on timely issues for all levels and divisions of community and technical colleges leaders and are held at various locations around the state.
The Association also holds an annual Leading from the Middle training, which is a series of four day-long modules focusing on broad topics – Leadership, Human Resources, Budget and Finance, and Understanding the State Board and the Legislative Process. This program is offered around the state and is intended to enhance leadership skills.
OCCA is working with CTC Leadership Development Association to share events across the two states and eventually host joint conferences in the future.
- March 3, 2017: Winter 2017 CTC Conference, Location TBD